Friday

GET READY FOR SUMMER WITH SHEINSIDE

Summer is almost here! I bet most of you can't wait to enjoy the blistering heat on the beach. But have you guys been thinking about what would you wear on this summer?

If you ask me, this is my picks for summer. The items are all from SheInside!


1. Beige short sleeve floral chiffon straight dress
2. Green fashion plaid pattern shorts
3. Blue strap ripped pockets denim jumpsuit
4. Blue spaghetti strap geometric print vest
5. Red high waist ruffle bodycon skirt
6. White short sleeve palm trees print crop blouse
7. Yellow metal collar sleeveless loose chiffon vest
8. Red long sleeve front cross dipped hem blouse


1. White sleeveless emboidery pleated chiffon dress
2. Navy white vertcal stripe strapless bow vest
3. Blue short sleeve bubblegum beauty print t-shirt
4. White high waist daisy prints shorts
5. Blue lace rivet pant
6. Blue sleeveless vintage print dress
7. Black maple leaf midriff t-shirt
8. Black white v-neck geometric print

Go visit www.SheInside.com for more info and products.

By the way, tell me which one is your favorite from those items. I'm waiting for your comments ;)

4 comments:

  1. Nice selection love the second set.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I just followed yours! Loving the Blue strap ripped pockets denim jumpsuit <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shorts
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection!!! I like your blog!!
    would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...