Monday

WORLD CUP BRASIL 2014

JAKARTA, JUNE 14 2014



Hello peeps! I’m doing a new collaboration project with a store which specialize in tee and case design. So here is the shoot we took  several days ago for the collaboration. I was wearing a tee from HICUSTOM.NET. The tee was so comfortable and it’s made of a good cotton material so I didn’t feel hot when I wore it.  They also have many other special tee design for this football season. You can also design it by yourself! Cool, isn’t it?

It’s 1:00 am over here and I’m writing this article with half-away attention to the world cup match. Hey it’s final match I just can’t concentrate well. The-world-cup-addict-syndrome has stormed my brain so it’s not working properly for doing multitasking right now. And I rarely sleep these days. The match mostly play at dawn (here) so that’s terribly affect my sleeping time (blame the time difference). Gosh, I really need to get more sleep to prevent my eyes from turning into a horrible-looking panda eyes!

By the way, what is your favorite team guys? As for me, I’m cheering for Germany and so glad that they made it to the final. I really hope they’re going to be the winner. Hmm but let’s just see the result.

See you on the next post,
Livia

12 comments:

  1. Germany deserved to win no doubt! Your outfit is great :)

    Lots of Love,
    Ana
    x

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article….!!!Nice to know about new things with helping concept. I am almost brand new to blogging and really like your post, it is really on target! Thanks for all of your time & work. Hope you always write this blog.
    personal financial planning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.
    Sarajevo kuca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This website is very helpful at all so I can enlightenment after reading this article thanks for the information :)
    obat pembersih rahim setelah melahirkan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read the article very useful/ di baca dulu artikel nya gan siapa tau bermanfaat terimakasih

    Obat maag kronis yang sudah menahun dan parah

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent article information may be useful for the treatment of thank you gan

    Cara mengobati maag kronis sampai sembuh secara alami

    ReplyDelete
  7. informasi yang berguna sukses terus gan/ useful information success gan

    Obat tradisional sperma lemah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent treatment solution, may be useful thank you
    Solusi pengobatan yang sangat baik, semoga bermanfaat terima kasih

    Obat herbal untuk sperma lemah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very useful treatment information thank you gan
    Informasi pengobatan yang sangat bermanfaat terima kasih gan

    Obat untuk sperma yang lemah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very useful treatment information thank you gan
    Informasi pengobatan yang sangat bermanfaat terima kasih gan

    Obat untuk sperma yang lemah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so amazed by the contents of this article, developed further discussion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...